Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

the past week that was

Obviously this blog isn't being true to its description; maybe I should put semi-weekly (or monthly?) instead of semi-daily. As much as I wanted to sit down and blog about things, I just couldn't find the time and energy. The past week has been a flurry of events (not counting work), so I'm just posting a few pictures I took to remember.


There was the Boracay trip, thanks to my uncle and aunt who came home to the country after 23 long years, along with their son who has never set foot here before. The vacation was on a very short notice, and I was glad to be able to sneak away some time off from work.

There's food. The boyfriend and I recently discovered Sushi-ya. Cheap bento sets for two! :)


Then there was the cousins' dinner at Pho Hoa. I loved Pho Hoa ever since my mom has found the joys of free wi-fi in Galleria, and she had no other place to stay but there. She surfs, I eat.


So yes, the lack of posts is mostly because of food. I just got hungry again for posting these pictures.

No comments: