Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2008

welcoming the new year

For Media Noche, I cooked chili crabs and pork pochero. It was my first attempt at making both dishes and I was glad it turned out the way it was supposed to. :)
Chili Crabs Pork Pochero

It was fun playing around the kitchen, knowing that everyone's dinner depends on your hands. *insert proud smile here*

To cap this off, I've decided to make a list of self-reminders (I refuse to call them resolutions):
  • Get enough sleep.
  • Cook, cook, cook. Experiment more in the kitchen.
  • Read at least 20 books, watch at least 50 movies.
  • Travel more. (farthest I've gone to for the past two years: Baguio. Zzz.)
  • Spend more time with people, instead of wasting away hours in front of the computer.
  • Avoid impulsive shopping.
  • Start a new hobby, and actually do it. Last year I bought a couple of toy cameras, and now, they're still sitting in my room gathering dust.
  • SAVE UP. I did not open a bank account for nothing.

No comments: