Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

SEMCON 2008: I was there

Yeah, I was there at the Search Engine Marketing Conference in the Hotel Intercontinental along with my teammates last September 9 and 10. It was something spur-of-the-moment, and I'm really glad for the opportunity.


Listening to the industry experts was not entirely the fun part of the experience (for me, at least). The enthusiasm of people who breathe and live internet marketing was CONTAGIOUS. For some inexplicable reason, I seem to have rekindled my interest for SEM and my job. And that's a good thing.

Anyway, I don't intend to recount the sessions* here, just wanna mention my favorite parts:
  • Emil Avancena on Domaining: Domain Monetization
  • Wolfgang Jaegel on Social Media
  • overflowing milk tea :P

*Go to PinkSEO for live updates during the conference.

No comments: