Pages

Saturday, September 06, 2008

so far, so good

I knew the days were bound to get better. That, or I must have unknowingly swallowed a positive pill somewhere, somehow. I'm not sure until when this positive streak will last, but to anticipate the end is indirectly being a pessimist, no? So, I'll just focus on all the good, and enjoy it while it lasts, period.

With that being said, I'm glad to share that I've pushed through with the planned purchase I mentioned on my previous post.


I now have my own "super camera" (as I'd like to call my brother's), an Olympus E-520. I'm aware that owning one doesn't guarantee a ticket to kickass photography, but that will not stop me from dreaming. I still have a lot to learn and practice. My first shots were blah, to say the least. I have to keep reminding myself not to point and shoot. Haha.


I can't wait to spend the weekend with it! I just have to get some work done tonight. Yay!

4 comments:

Nan Santamaria said...

you can actually still point and shoot. i do! p-mode is professional mode :P

Gel said...

akala ko Program? natutuwa akong magpractice :)

Anonymous said...

booo napalogin tuloy ako sa livejournal ng di oras!! modify public comments ON!!!!

Anonymous said...

anyway (nawala ung una kong comment), kelan ang photoshoot??! here we go again, di na natuloy tuloy. after semcon!! somewhere sa makati!! :)

Also, yep, enjoy *IT WHILE IT LASTS*, that's kind of my mantra too. ;) keri laaang :)